Tuesday 5 August 2008

Mai and Tok

It has been quite some time since the kids talked to mai and tok. Ailong has been pestering me to call them. I know I should have called them more often. It is just that I get tongue-tied when I talk to my mum-law. But I am aware that I need to make the effort. As they say, what goes around come around... I do not wish my children to bear a similar attitude towards me in future. Mental note: must call mum tomorrow.

The children love their mai and tok very much. It is no surprise because they tend to spoil them rotten and the kids could even get away with murder. Though I sometime disagree with their actions, I am happy that they love the kids. I can see that the kids too, enjoy the attention and care from their mai and tok to bits. And most of the time, they tend to take their grandparents for granted. Well, I guess that is what grandparents are for!

No comments: