Sunday 24 August 2008

Forum perdana

Last saturday, we attended a forum perdana on israk mikraj at keenan house. To me, the speakers were eloquent and their elucidation on the matter discussed were clear, concise and thought provoking. The talk reminded me of the things that I am already aware of and also the things that I do not know. It was good.

The food was excellent as well. Varieties of dishes were prepared and they were simply delicious.

There was also less interference from the children during the talk as they were well entertained by Ustazah Hamidah and her advocates. Though the children were assigned into groups, each child was asked to design a greeting card, as an act of welcoming the holy and blessed month of Ramadhan. Guess how many cards I received? Mind you, the cards (iman's, ihsan's and farah's) were all for me, none was for ailong...kesian! Farah made three, Ihsan created two and Iman's designed one big black card. Ahlan ya Ramadhan!

p.s. My buddy, Nadia and the rest of the clan came to visit. It was good to see them again.

No comments: