Thursday 22 November 2007

worrying wednesday

On Wednesday morning, with a few friends, I went to see Mrs Lyon again. It was settled. Our children are excluded from the christmas performance. Then it was decided that some of us would have to help out at the school. So, three times a week I have to supervise the children with with their project for creative curriculum subject. I had to teach them about India. Quite a difficult task to execute as I have left teaching for almost five years.
Yesterday, Ihsan told me that somebody kicked him on the way to school. The boy was in iman's class, while another boy, a year six student just watched and laughed. The one who kicked Ihsan is notoriously known in school. The other boy hit Iman with his lunch box. The other Malaysian children who were walking with iman and ihsan did nothing. I am really worried about this. This is serious bullying. Mrs Lyon was immediately informed and she promised to investiagte the matter. Ailong was also concerned and suggested that maybe Ihsan and Iman be pulled out from the school. Too drastic a measure, I should think. As a preventive step, on Thursday and Friday I walked them to school. The two boys were no where to be seen.
Anothet two fish died today. This time they were Farah's. She was quite upset this time. Baby is attacking the other fish, if this goes on, there'll be no more fish left.

No comments: