Friday 16 November 2007

lagi pasal baju

Earlier, I mentioned that iman and ihsan have to wear customes that depict a character from a book. Ihsan could not find his dark vader cape, mask and sword, so I cajoled him in putting on baju melayu and kain sampin as jeng jeng jeng...Hang Tuah. He looked confused and asked, "but why?', people will laugh at me". Then I explained Hang Tuah was a legend and infamous Malay warrior and to save me from giving a lengthy explanation, I just said, "well, hang tuah is like Robin Hood.". He nooded his head and looked please. Well, that settled it then.
Hmmm iman is another headache. First he said he didn't want to wear anything but when he saw Ihsan wearing his custome, he changed his mind. So, I went searching for his dracula cape. It was hidden in their closet. I handed it to him and .....he accidentally ripped it. I was really really annoyed. I had to sew that plastic cape in my attempt to salvage it. Then he put on black trouser and top, and you could tell from the look on his face that he was really pleased with his custome.
Farah, on the other hand, was an angel. She woke up, washed herself and straight away put on her pink pyjama, then ate her breakfast. It was one of those mornings when she did not make any fuss or throw tantrums. Fatihah was still sleeping and oblivious to her surrounding.

No comments: