Thursday 15 November 2007

Buaian oh buaian




Teehah was a bit crancky today. Well, she has been restless for a couple of days now. She refuses to go to sleep during the day and we (me and kakngah) have to dukung her all the time. I guess she is feeling a bit under the wheather, she has blocked nose which makes it difficult for her to feed. Tonite, her sleep is also unsettled because of her constant dry cough. I hope she gets better tomorrow.

I told ailong to buy a buaian for her but then how and where can we find such a thing. I have noticed a few so called buaians at carboot sales, but most looked dirty, used and unkempt for. Some were quite okay but they were too expensive for second hand items. No value for money.

Masa masa macam nilah got me thinking kan best kalau duduk kat Malaysia. You can get any types of buaian that suit your preference. Paling paling kurang pun, pakai kain pelikat aje. But the most important thing is the tempat nak sangkutkan kain tuh, you know, the besi tu lah. I don't think they are available here. But I could be wrong you know, maybe they are sold somewhere...who knows. Ermmm rumah mai ada buaian ke? Yes?

2 comments:

iNa said...

tomeinye teehah...putih gebu gitu! mesti ikut auntie ni (eh apa kena mengena lak yek!)

aitHe said...

wahh...lawan tokei la kak long ni..heheh...org tulis blog pongg nak ikut ye...lawo2,,