Tuesday 2 December 2008

the children's anecdote

Satu:

Minggu sudah, farah cirit birit and because of this she was off school for two days. I had to go to kak amy to help her because she was moving. Hence, I had to take farah with me. When we were there, farah went to the loo and while we were busy unpacking and packing things, we heard her shouted, "ummi ummi, tomorrow I can go to school, kakak dah tak sakit perut dah, berak kakak dah kuat!"

Dua:

Today, the kids ada ceramah dgn ustaz maszlee about the differences between raya org islam and raya non-muslim... Ihsan was excited about it and when he got back from school, he confidently told me that, "ummi, ummi hari ni ada curabah ummi, curabah ustaz maszlee kat rumah aunti ayu"

Tiga:

A few weeks back, iman was helping me in the kitchen. He was peeling the onions and garlic and was trying to make small talk while doing the chore, "ummi, you know ada cerita melayu pasal these onions tau ummi"
"Ye ker, how do you know"
"Yes, my friends (his Malaysian friends) told me"
"what is it called then"
"bawang besar and bawang putih!"

3 comments:

hnyhar said...

KakWan,
Tergelak besar Nani masa baca story diorg tu..haa3.Lucunye..nsib baik Teehah cute blm dpt cakap btl2 lg..kalo x..apalah isu kelakarnya tu..so far..awaah abat..

Anonymous said...

Dgn budak2 ni mmg kelakar! Mcm2 citer dorang ni! My kids kt umah ni pun mcm tu gak!

ayu said...

hahaha so funny...