Saturday 15 November 2008

we meet again

I am so glad that I have managed to hook up with many of my long lost buddies. It has been ages, 12 years to be precise. Many of these friends have secured well-paid jobs, some assume influential roles at Ministries, others have traveled around the world, a good friend has successfully set up his own company and many have been religiously teaching the younger generation to be aspiring leaders.

This reunion was unexpected, yet I knew somehow someday, one of us would do it, to become the string that binds us all. And my thanks goes to a lovely English language teacher in Keramat. Well done! And I continue to hope that many more of these friends, especially those who are lost and not yet found will be reunited.

Welcome back folks!

2 comments:

who said...

agree with u... had always been hoping something like this would happen... had been looking here & there... and now, ta-daaaa...

Azlina Abu Bakar said...

Hi!

Your kids are adorable. I am more then happy to share my experience with you about life in the States. What would like to know? Hope to hear from you.

Azlina