Sunday 7 September 2008

One week into Ramadhan

Last night, during sahur, ihsan, in his half awake state, asked me, "have you updated your blog about Ramadhan? "No", I said. "I have been busy". "Well",he continued while drowsily chewing his food, "you should". That was the end of the our conversation. Well, I think ihsan is right. I need to replenish my blog with new entries for his grandparents, our relatives and friends to catch up with things.

One week into Ramadhan, iman and ihsan are fasting every single day, masyaAllah...Diligently, they fasted without much complains. They even seemed to have all the energy to bound about in the house though it was time for iftar. Farah, up to now, has yet to fast. Every day, right after zuhur, she would whine to break her fast. Unable to cope with her insistent whining, I relented.

So far, Ahamdulillah, Ramdahan has been good. But I must confess, after almost five years of experiencing it abroad, I really miss performing the terawih prayer among families and friends, having iftar at my sisters' or brothers' place and most of all, food shopping at bazaar Ramadhan. Home sick la ni....

No comments: